We had the best time!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
We enjoyed this cruise very much. It was our first and will not be our last. The best thing that I did was book a balcony room. We spent quite a bit of time on the balcony and just loved it. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff on this ship - all were extremely helpful and pleasant. We don't like being told when and where to eat so Freestyle Dining will keep us coming back to Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Don't Miss: Screaming Eagle Jet Boat
It rained the entire time we were in Barbados so I'm sure we missed a beautiful place but I can say the shops had great variety and decent prices.

Don't Miss: Screaming Eagle Jet Boat
If you just want to relax on the beach, Orient Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Don't Miss: Orient Beach

Don't Miss: Swimming with dolphins

Don't Miss: Swimming with dolphins

Pros: Freestyle dining. We loved dining when and where we choose.

Cons: Wanted more variety of sizes in gift shops and and more equipment in gym.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!