We had the best time!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Norwegian Spirit

10 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 09, 2006

Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Review Summary

We enjoyed this cruise very much. It was our first and will not be our last. The best thing that I did was book a balcony room. We spent quite a bit of time on the balcony and just loved it. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff on this ship - all were extremely helpful and pleasant. We don't like being told when and where to eat so Freestyle Dining will keep us coming back to Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Ports Of Call

Bridgetown, Barbados

It rained the entire time we were in Barbados so I'm sure we missed a beautiful place but I can say the shops had great variety and decent prices.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

If you just want to relax on the beach, Orient Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Screaming Eagle Jet Boat

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: Orient Beach

Pros: Freestyle dining. We loved dining when and where we choose.

Cons: Wanted more variety of sizes in gift shops and and more equipment in gym.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!