Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Had Better

Sail Date: November 09, 2006

Staterooms very small and poorly decorated.

Pros: 10 days of relaxation

Cons: Stateroom...see below

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Went on a tour to see the Green Monkeys and visited a seaside bar. Rum punch was provided and tasty ...oooooooooh my head!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Didn't see much of this beautiful island as we went on a catamaran sail to a secluded reef and beach which were BEAUTIFUL. The customs people and vendors were extremely friendly ...even if you didn'y make a purchase from them.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
What's not to like? Great beaches, friendly people (more on the Dutch side) and lots of restaurants and shops.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Bridgetown, Barbados
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The shopping is good here and beaches are nice with some good snorkeling. If you've never been I would recommend renting a scooter and touring the island. There is an excellent view of the harbor from on top the mountain.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling/sightseeing (see above).
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Snorkeling/sightseeing (see above).
St. John's, Antigua
This island seemed to be the dirtiest and poorest. There is a beach access near the Sandal's resort which is nice. There are people hawking their wares and one was rude to me. When I rejected his offer to rent a jet ski he asked if I paid for the chair I was sitting in. I said yes and he said I shoul have a towel! I would have if there were any where we were told they were!
St. John's, Antigua
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.