My first cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

8 Night Caribbean And Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
This was my first cruise and as such with nothing to compare it to I will say that it was a very good experience. However, I have to say t hat the food in the buffet was not always hot enough and for that reason free style dining was not what I would consider the best idea. But overall the staff and crew were very friendly, the shows were wonderful and there were plenty of activities on board although a lot of them centered around alcohol of which I do not indulge.
The stores closed at five p.m. and we were told that they would stay open later so we went to the beach first and missed the shopping which is a main attraction in St. Thomas, but overall this port was nice.
The pink sand beaches need I say more.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach
Telling people to go shopping in Tortola is a waste of time in my opinion because there is not much shopping to be done and where there is shopping because they import all of their goods the prices are outrageous. We rented a scooter and just drove around taking in the sights and sounds of the island.
The pink sand beaches need I say more.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach

Pros: The friendliness of the staff

Cons: The fact that the food of the buffet was not hot enough