Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible Cruise

Sail Date: August 13, 2006

I've cruised with manny other cruise lines before and never had any regretts until I cruised on the NCL Spirit.. to start with my wife and I are handicaped and need assistance from the pier to the cabin..We requested assistance manny times and none came to our resque... right there I knew this vacation was going to be a dissaster! ...The buffet was ok but many times the dishes and cups were dirty. The pool was too small for so manny people and the jacuzis were always full with kids..the kids at the adult pool were unsupervised and that is not safe... We had to wait for hours to get sitted at the freestyle restaurants, then the wait for the food was a bit long between courses. The staff at buffet and at the barbicue was not at all friendly and sometimes dowright rude!...The cabin was small and it needed upkeeping ...manny things needed fixing for us it was the tv control, the telephone, the plugs and the bathroom did not flush at times..I found that they knocked at our door too early in the morning to do our cabin and we were still sleeping.. Most of the time I could not hear the announcements especially if you were in the cabin or on the pool deck so you missed a lot that was said. The cruise director was nice but she talked so fast you could not understand much of what she said. The entertainment was not the best that I've seen..If you were seen by a staff member walking balancing a dish of food, a drink and a cane at the same time they did nothing but to look at you and not offer to help you carry something. How uncaring is that?... All in all I think that NCL should refund our money back or give us onother cruise for four cause we bought tickets for my sister and her husband and my wife ofcourse.... It's not fair that we wanted to have a relaxing vacation and instead it became a vacation from hell..I would not recomend this ship to no one .

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Unatentive and unfrendly staff, disorganized, going down to the beach was a dissaster,long lines for dinner, ships needs maintanance and more cleanliness.

Atlantis hotel and Casino it is georgeous
Don't Miss: I love to snorkel and the fish and underwater views are just great!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Too long on this island nothing much to do should have shared that time with the Bahamas
Don't Miss: not much
Too short there too lots to see but not enough time.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis Hotel and casino it's beautifull
not enough time spent there to do all
Don't Miss: Space center
Too short only time to go to one sight only
Don't Miss: the Space center
not enough time spent there to do all
Don't Miss: Space center
Atlantis hotel and Casino it is georgeous
Don't Miss: I love to snorkel and the fish and underwater views are just great!
Port Canaveral, Florida
A must see is the space center and ofcourse Cocoa beach.
Don't Miss: The space center
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Average it was nice but too long there the time could have gone to Bahama there was a lot more to see.
Don't Miss: Not too impressed
Don't Miss: not much
Lots to se not enough time should have stayed over night
Don't Miss: The Atlantis hotel and casino it is georgeous
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I enjoyed this island and would go back to it . the staff kept us entertained and well fed.
Don't Miss: snorkling
Too short there too lots to see but not enough time.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis Hotel and casino it's beautifull
Port Canaveral, Florida
A must see is the space center and ofcourse Cocoa beach.
Don't Miss: The space center
Port Canaveral, Florida
To short not enough time to do much especially to see Disney and the space Center.
Don't Miss: The space center is a must see and disney
Lots to se not enough time should have stayed over night
Don't Miss: The Atlantis hotel and casino it is georgeous
Much to short it should have spent more time there instead of the private island where there was nothing to see.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel