Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The worst cruise ship I have traveled!

Sail Date: August 13, 2006

My sister and brother bought my husband and I tickets for a cruise and usually we have a good time and the welcome staff is very attentive to our needs... well not this time ... the Spirit staff let us wait for more than 1 hour for 4 wheelchairs which altematly never arrived.. My sister filled a complaint regarding all of us. Once on the ship we proceeded to the buffet line were we found that again the one of the staff was rude and very snippy..a few days later at the barbicue bar we were getting a bite to each and we collected a plate. My sister was in front of me and the girl gave her a plate that was dirty, she returned it to her and gave her a clean one and then proceeded to give me the same dirty plate that was given to my sister at first and I gave it back to her immediately and asked her to give me a clean on there were 3 plates left that she could have given to me ...but instead she rudedly told me that she had no more plates and proceeded to give the same dirty plate to a girl behind me... Now that is discusting!!! the dishes in the buffet line were often found dirty. The staff is without compation for the disabled . I have trouble walking cause I just had both knees replaced and there was no one who would even offer to take my plate to the table... how unhumane is that?..The cabins were small and need updating. At drill there was a lot of missorganization.. There was only one pool for the adults and it was overfilled with children that no one attended to them.... even the entertainment needed a little bit of help at the beginning of one the shows we had to wait 1 hour because the curtain could not be openned... There are no midnight buffets and the bar staff are too pushi ... All in all I feel that my sister and brother paid a lot of money for this cruise and we all deserved to be treated better than that ... I would not recomend this ship to anyone and I hope that NCL will reward us with onother cruise on them .

Pros: Bahamas

Cons: Almost all, ship needs update and some tlc, unfriendly staff, disorganized etc...