Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not perfect but pretty darn great!

Sail Date: August 13, 2006

Lovely. The ship eventually felt like home and I even felt safe having my 9 year old run quick errands by herself. Freestyle Dining is a little hard to negotiate if you want to eat in the main dining rooms - but doable with a little forethought.

Pros: the freindly hard working staff

Cons: freestyle dining

Not enough time here - but I knew that from the itenerary. The Dolphin Encounter is AWESOME but fills up fast - reserve through the cruiseline as early as possible.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounter
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Awesome snorkleing. There is a snorkle tour that takes a group around the reef - well worth it. Beautiful and well maintained island. Loved it - wish we had been there longer (again, I knew that from the intenerary though)
Don't Miss: snorkle around the reef
Port Canaveral, Florida
The Kennedy Space center is fabulous! The NASA up close tour is probably a little too "talky" for young kids unless they are really into the space program. The Kennedy Space Center has more than enough to do for the whole family.
Don't Miss: Kennedy Space Center