great time

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Caribbean And Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was great. There was never enough room by the pool so you had to go early to get a chair. The service was excellent, everyone was there to serve you.
I went on an excersion so I couldn't go shopping. I would have liked to know that the stores closed early before when I booked the excursion.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay but dont waste your money with the excursion, just take a cab.
Don't Miss: The Baths at Virgin Gorda
Don't Miss: The Baths at Virgin Gorda
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay

Pros: the service was great

Cons: the amount of time on each island was really limited and the excursions were not necessary on some islands.