Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good Ports of Calls

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

We enjoyed the convenience of leaving from New York. The layout and the upkeep of the ship was not impressive. The pool area seemed small and congested especially on days at sea. The best part of the cruise were the ports of call which were great for my wife and I who like going to the beach. The Cayo Leventado shore excursion in the Dominican Republic is a definite must see if you enjoy the beach. The water is pristine.

Pros: Leaving from New York, Ports of Call

Cons: Ship design

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Samana, Dominican Republic

Don't Miss: Cayo Levantado Beach Escape Fabulous.

Don't Miss: St John's Beach excursion