Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Spirit and New England

Sail Date: October 21, 2007

The staff on board the Spirit were courteous and friendly at all times. We were not hurried at any of the dining locations.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and was kept in great condition.

Cons: The toilets did not always flush.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Bar Harbor, Maine
I enjoyed the tour of Arcadia National Park. We did not have to travel every road for the trip.
Don't Miss: Cadillac Mountain
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The public gardens were a waste of shore time. It was just a holding place so more tours could be run. More time on that excursion could have been spent in the museum.
Don't Miss: Citadel
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Our bus tour guide had a weird sense of humor. He did not take my family to see parts of the island that were worth seeing. My family a few years ago saw so much more by jeep. He also had trouble with recall of facts.
Don't Miss: the houses of Oak Bluffs
Boston, Massachusetts
I enjoyed this trip because I did not have to travel as a group. Unfortunately, not all guests moved in a timely fashion on and off the buses.
Don't Miss: Old Ironsides and the Quincy Market