Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 05, 2007

The ship is 9 years old and needs some attention in some areas such as carpeting and some paint.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: The Island of Tortola

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The showes were not the best, but were alright. The couple that sang in the galixy PRIME TIME was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I did not like landing in Kings warf. I Cruise RCC and Princess and we always land in Hamilton. My friend and my self are both handicaped and was hard to take a bus so we had to take a cab at the cost of 45.00 each way to and from Hamilton.
Don't Miss: Kings warf I would not ever like to land there again
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Friendly people, nice Island, great shoping.
Don't Miss: Liberty Jewelers the best prices and great people
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Tortola is the dirtyest Island I ever was on. The people are not frienly at all. I overherd a tour bus driver tell someone he don't need tourest because he still can make money other ways.