Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation EVER!!!!!

Sail Date: July 11, 2016

From the moment we arrived to the Miami Port to the Return it was nothing but pure Amazingness!!! There was no wait, everyone was super friendly and helpful every step of the way.

The Sky Ship itself was Very Clean and had a Very Nice Layout... They said it's an older ship well I couldn't tell because they have kept it up very well.

The food was okay, I'm a foodie and the best meals I would have to say hands down was Breakfast Buffet and Sports Bar... Everything else was So So... Well except one day when they did a Seafood Pasta that was Delicious 🤗

The Islands were great and the best was the Private Island it's like a Dream come true... I'm ready to go sail again very soon!!!

I expected it to be small so I can't say I was disappointed.
It reminded me of living in a tiny house, it was cute, quaint and clean...