Take a trip to the Bahamas!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was my first cruise and it was absolutely amazing. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The hard work they put in is so evident as they try to cater to every need you have and keeping such a clean ship. The rooms were cleaned twice a day, after a night of partying outside, the next morning the whole ship is spotless to start a new day.

I'm sure a lot of people are worried about motion sickness, but it in my case, you didn't even know the ship was moving unless you looked. It was such a smooth  ride.

They learn your names and genuinely care about your experiences.  While I didn't do any excursions, the beaches were amazing.

This cruise line is truly organized and have activities for all ages that can be done at your pace. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a getaway and look forward to my next cruise.

Had no children with me

Excellent job in keeping our room clean!

If you are a smoker, you have no reason to hide, they provide ample amounts of smoking areas if you want that after meal cigarette or enjoy a cigar outside. Also you won't be distracted by your cellphones since most are using them to take pictures or videos of your experience.