Norwegian sky review for those with kids

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This cruise in my opinion is for adults only.. i took my kids and there were not enough activities for them. They didnt want to go to the youth camp so activities and entertainment for them was very limited.. the arcade machines were Not free.. had to pay between $1.00 and $5.00 to play a game.. entertainment was geared for adults.. overall the drink all inclusive was good especially for those who like to drink. I did like the free style dining with no times.  So we could eat at what ever time we wanted that was a plus. Down side is that both restaurants offer almost the same items. Food quality was ok. Servers were really nice and attentive. Overall it was good. Just wish they had more things for kids/teens if they choose not to go to the youth camp. My kids wanted off the ship by day 2.. so if ur looking to take your kids look for one that offers slides or other types of entertainment dont do sky if u have kids with you for sure..They close most activities games outside by 830pm..(pin pong, golf, shuffle etc) also the gym the would close at 11pm.. Downside since I like doing excerise very late at night. So if its just adults you will have a great time I dont recommend for families w kids.

Food choice was ok. Very limited on fruits. And food was just ok

Not enough for families w small and teen kids

Not enough for teens/family to enjoy if they dont go to the youth camp.

Crew was awesome.. they were all nice and happy to help.

It was pretty well kept

Cabin was small.. didnt like that the bed that u can transform to king sits right under the pulldown beds so if u sit up u bang your head.

Go to the pool early in the day so you get clean water.. after ppls go in w so much sun block it murks up the water.. yuck.

Park close by and dont pay for the high price port parking fees. We parked at primier parking and they drove us over and picked us up. Paid about $45 vs $80 at the port.
This island was ok..it wad not a pressured as nassau.. more laid back.
I hate the fact that u get bombarded w ppl trying to sell you crap very expensive.. very pushy ppl trying to sell and get you to buy all their crap. I'd rather stay on the ship for this island. I did a excusion this time and it was better than waking around the island.