First all inclusive

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I have always had a great experience on a Norwegian cruise! This was a short cruise for me this time but a very enjoyable one. The Sky ship was an older ship but very well kept in great shape. I enjoyed the full walking/running track some of the newer ships lack. It reminded me of the first cruise i was on the ship was Norwegian Majesty after it was lengthened 100 feet. The entire crew was great but the housekeeping & bar staff on this cruise I dealt with was outstanding. I enjoy the social feeling the ship brought out with the Unlimited beverage package on this trip. I will take more cruises with this all inclusive feature.

P.S. I wanted to give a 5 star rating but size & updates my room lacked. It is an older ship i understand.

Thank you again for another great cruise. B.T. Powers

Small, lack of updates, bed on very comfortable (hard)

If this was a first cruise for someone it's an awesome cruise to take. The ship is not to big so a first timer doesn't get overwhelmed. Length of cruise just right with the destination stops perfect. Great shows, food, drinks. The staff is on top of everything.

shopping, Getting a up front cost for round trip taxi ride.
I heard of some of the updates to cove side of the island. I'm looking forward to my next trip back to see it.