Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing!!

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

This was by far the best vacation I have ever been on. I do not have one single complaint about this cruise ship. The only thing I can say is that I went for 4 nights and I wish it were longer. There are endless activities to do on and off the ship and not enough time. We had the time of our lives. The Norwegian Sky Crew really has it down when it comes to making their guests happy and the entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The all inclusive drinks was definitely a plus as well. Like I said not one complaint. This was our first cruise and we are already planning our next one! if you have never been before choose this one, I promise you will not be disappointed! I cant wait to go back!

I loved it. It was ALWAYS clean, they cleaned it multiple times a day! I was extremely impressed.
Amazing service and staff.. from the waiters to the bartenders to the people who clean your room and the entertainers (Especially Fernando) He was the best! They were all amazing

1 Comment