Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The cruises with a difference

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

* The site seeing personal on the bus ride at Freeport was 10 times more professional and informative than Nassau.

* The bus used at Freeport was better than Nassau, Good combination of Pinky and driver David as tour guides.

* The charges of daily room service charges surprised me, that should be included under the room rate.

* A few of our pictures remain on the cruise ship because we didn't have last minute immediate debit or cash available: How can I get the balance of pictures that remained??

*Overall a good experience.

The towel display skill of Larry was exceptional and surprising to my wife.
Love the idea of a small fridge in the cabin.
I leave a few picture in the display area that I wanted but didn't have enough cash or time on the morning before departing, How can I get any of them???
Children's Programs We had no children with us but I saw a few of them running about on the deck late it was a little distracting, but appreciate that few was at the adult entertainment and the stage host was professional.

If you like me and had a little cruise experience the Norwegian cruise will meet and beat it.
I told my good friend about the experience and there will be going to book arrangement for summer, it a pity I couldn't give then info of the detailed internal trip e.g. visit paradise island,