The cruises with a difference

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Sky

Review Summary

* The site seeing personal on the bus ride at Freeport was 10 times more professional and informative than Nassau.

* The bus used at Freeport was better than Nassau, Good combination of Pinky and driver David as tour guides.

* The charges of daily room service charges surprised me, that should be included under the room rate.

* A few of our pictures remain on the cruise ship because we didn't have last minute immediate debit or cash available: How can I get the balance of pictures that remained??

*Overall a good experience.

Ship Experiences

We had no children with us but I saw a few of them running about on the deck late it was a little distracting, but appreciate that few was at the adult entertainment and the stage host was professional.

The towel display skill of Larry was exceptional and surprising to my wife. Love the idea of a small fridge in the cabin. I leave a few picture in the display area that I wanted but didn't have enough cash or time on the morning before departing, How can I get any of them???

If you like me and had a little cruise experience the Norwegian cruise will meet and beat it. I told my good friend about the experience and there will be going to book arrangement for summer, it a pity I couldn't give then info of the detailed internal trip e.g. visit paradise island,

Ports Of Call