Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

fun trip

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

Smooth sailing, great staff. Our room Stewart was awesome. I had a medical emergency while onboard. The medical staff was very supportive and knowledgeable. I felt like I was in good hands. The food was a disappointment. We have traveled many times on Carnival and Norwegian is lagging behind on food choices and quality in our opinion.

The over all cruise was good considering I spent the first 36 hours in my stateroom under the weatherSad

Great Stirrup Cay is a very low key place to spend the day.

the cabin did not look like the picture. There was a port hole instead of a window and there wasn't a couch. The room had a big bulge in the carpet where it felt like a medium sized flashlight was under it. Very difficult to avoid when walking in the room. The safe was not bolted down and the clothes line used to hang wet suits was centered in the main part of the bathroom allowing the clothing to drip on you when using the facility.