first timer

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

This was my first time on a cruise; it was amazing. I've already recommended it to everyone I've talked to since. The crew on the Norwegian Sky is so friendly, helpful, and fun. I want to go again already.

It's small, but it worked for 2 people.

Join the game shows and activities. They are so entertaining. If you want a drink here and there throughout the day on your trip, the ultimate drink package can save you a lot of money.

take something for motion sickness because you will be brought over on a much smaller boat