It wasn't Carnival

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

It was nice, great time to get away.  It was just much smaller than the Carnival Cruise we took last year.  It had more night life and accommodations on the ship.  Norwegian was nice...don't get me wrong...it just wasn't what we expected.  The cruise staff was nice.  Dinner took a little long to get out.  Drinks took a little long to get out too.  The Casino staff was awesome.  The stateroom steward was AMAZING and very friendly.  It was fun.  It was a nice get-a-way.  I would stay again on Norwegian "IF" it was a larger cruise ship.

Took kind of long to get food and drinks. Loved the Spring Rolls for the appetizer. Wish they had them every night.

It was kind of low key. Best part was the casino and Piano Bar.

The Casino Staff was AMAZING and super friendly. I would like to thank...Victor Pinillos, Khaleb Emam, Rey Chris Magtuloy, Rochel Saavedra, Quabi McLean, Bonginilosi Nzima. They made this experience much more enjoyable.

Small...Clean....

It was super small. Only 1 plug outlet. Bed was uncomfortable. The Carnival Cruise Ship Balcony Rooms were bigger. I expected larger rooms in the Norwegian. Must be a bigger Norwegian Ship I guess.
Aquaventure was AMAZING!!!
It rained so we didn't get off the ship. Looked beautiful though.