Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OVER CHARGED BY $682.14 & NO ANSWERS, NO REFUND

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

IF YOU ARE A AMERICAN, YOU ARE A BOTHER TO THEM. Got no help and was told what they thought we wanted to hear. We had booked a shore excursion for Freeport. My husband and I had went to the excursion desk the first day to check on our tickets. The first lady told us she could not help us yet. The second lady said she could see our tickets, but they would be put on our door. If the tickets was not on our door by 3A.M. she would print them the next morning. Well, the next morning nothing was there, we contacted the same lady and she replied that we didn't have tickets. When I reminded her that she told us the afternoon before that she did see our tickets, her reply was "No I did not." and walked away. Didn't even try to help us book a new one. So our first stop was a bust. They jerked us around so long we weren't able to do a excursion at Freeport.The ship it self was way out of date. You only have 3 places to eat, and they served the same food daily. The food taste as if it ALL comes out of a can or box. None of the food tasted fresh or freshly cooked. If you chose to eat at one of the other eatery it will cost you extra.  As soon as you hit the port they shut the ship down. They even cut off the cable TV. Nothing is reopened until 5:30-6 pm. But all is closed or closing by Midnight. DO NOT PLAY AT THE CASINO!! THEY WILL NOT PLACE YOUR UNSPENT MONEY BACK ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. Before we could ask about the money on our casino, we were told it would be put back on our card. We also had unexplained charges on our bill from their private island "ISLAND BAR" OVER CHARGED by $102.16. No one will answer for these charges, and was told it will NOT be returned. The Stateroom Host will go in your room at anytime. Even if you ask them to stay out you don't want their services. Our mini bar was NOT filled upon our arrival. When I try to bring this to their attention I was told that my host knows what is there. But we was also charged for the missing bottles and soda. Not once but twice!!

Cabin was okay. Our bed was two twins put together. Could not lay by my husband because of the gap and very uncomfortable anyway. Mini bar was no stocked, but was charged for the missing items.

Think Twice..