Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible dining room staff and food selection

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

This was my 6th cruise and 1st time on NCL and it will be my last. Dining room staff was very rude and made us feel like we were inconveniencing them. Had a bad attitude when we would ask for more bread or a different dish because the one we chose was not good at all. The buffet is the same daily and they never change it up. They had activities listed and had no staff there to organize the activity. We were not allowed to take our tips away from the dining room staff. Well I feel if they can not do their job they shouldn't get my hard earned money. Oh and one night there was hair on the pizza at the buffet we told a worker and he removed the hair and left the pizza there for someone else to eat GROSS!!!!!

Cruise Photos

I liked my bed but we had 4 rooms and 2 other rooms hated their beds 0313 and 0314 we also had 0316 they said the beds were fine.
very slow next to carnival or Royal Caribbean
kept clean but weird 5th floor layout
Freeport is a joke and Nassau had police chasing down a car beating on his windows I had kids freaking out to go back to the ship.
Lack of activities
Children's Programs Didn't use
lack of shows and karaoke bar is way to small
House keeping was great other than just knocking and walking in before you can answer.
Dining room staff SUCKS!
Same crap on buffet daily.
Miami, Florida
Need to upgrade port check-in
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing but a small straw market (flea market)
Nothing to brag about. Stinks like sewer and you have people begging to take you on tours it gets very annoying
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Nice clean and modern, food was okay