Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our experience

Sail Date: May 05, 2014

As I read the reviews before traveling on this ship I was concerned that we may not have a good time. However, this was my ninth cruise and the first with Norwegian and I loved it. Of course, things were not perfect but they were really, really good. Some people go on vacation any where and find fault with everything. My advice is STAY HOME!  A vacation from your normal stress should be just that! We boarded the ship early and put on our suits and went to the pool deck for cold drinks and some sun. Our cabin was very comfortable and our room steward was awesome. He remembered our names from our first introduction, which impressed us. There were 7 people in our group and we had different stewards yet the experience was the same with all of them. The food was more than adequate for a buffet line. The dining rooms that we dined in were very nice and the food was very good. The entertainment was wonderful. They had great staff and shows were lots of fun. The game show themes were extremely funny to watch so I would recommend any or all of them. If I was to find a complaint it would be that the pool towels were worn n some were stained and the toilet paper was so thin it was see thru!! Lol Some people complained about the small shower....ugh! You're on a ship for goodness sakes. Get over it and have fun! If you are miserable at home and find fault with everything and expect other people to make you happy you will always be disappointed! Stop taking vacations with other people so we all don't have to suffer your misery. We all had a great time and would not only recommend Norwegian but we would definitely do it again!!

Go to game shows. Lots of fun !