Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An ok cruise.

Sail Date: November 28, 2011

The ship itself was fine. Clean with good attentiveness of staff.

Pros: Just being on the boat and being pampered.

Cons: I prefer more "family friendly" instead of adult entertainment.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Appreciated the size of the window in our room.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Our Eco Adventure tour was cancelled due to rough seas. I understand it is not unusual for rough seas there. Glad we were at least able to disembark and although the ride back to the cruise ship was rough, my husband and I both personally found it exhilerating although we felt sorry for those who got sick. The captain was very gracious and attentive. The staff were extremely helpful which was very much needed getting back onto the cruise ship. Wonderful staff.
Don't Miss: Making it public knowledge there is not charge to just get off the cruise ship and go over to the island.
Wish we would have had more explanation on the fort...how was the amphitheater used? The Junkanoo private home was interesting...getting some Bohemian history.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We did not go into town. I heard the kayak was awesome from someone who did it.