Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice cruise!!

Sail Date: November 28, 2011

From the moment we boarded the ship, the staff made it a lovely experience. My statroom was always clean, the waiters were always attentive to my needs and the activities were plentiful. I was able to relax or party at my own liesure. When i visited the onboard spa, i was impressed by the knowledge my massuese had about health and fitness that she could pass on to me. There were some bumps in the road though. Being my first cruise, i was not made aware of what the trip truely woujld be like. I also did not get the full package that i had ordered but it was not due to any wrong doing. Unfortunately, the weather went awry and for the safety of myself and others we did not get to experience one of our ports. However provisions were made to keep us happy and busy on board....Overall it was a nice cruise.

Pros: the staff was extremely wonderful. they made the trip worth it.

Cons: i did not get to partake in visiting the private island. what i wanted to do most of all.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!