Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A good experience

Sail Date: May 31, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship looks very attractive from the outside. The Flowers look great, but on the whole an average ship.

Pros: Hospitality of the cruise personnell. The Chef was great.

Cons: The very slow & small elevators, the very small rooms and the long buffet lines. I paid for 3 people and was told the room would accomodate three . To my distress the room was extremely small, had two bed and a sofa chair instead of a sofa bed. Upon questioning my room was changed.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The rooms could be a little bigger.
Not the best, but it is worth a try.
Always courteous and smiling.
Very courteous staff and the Chef prepared great Indian food upon request. I loved it. Thanks.
Except for the comedy show. The comedian was very average.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful beach. The crusie line provided great food and entertainment.
Atlantis is just fantastic. A must see.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Enjoyed the Bahama Mama's in the coconut shell at port Lucaya. Good restaurants.