A wonderful cruise!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 31, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my first time to cruise and it was wonderful. The food was great and there was a large varity to choose from. The entertainment was also good. There was always something to do. I had a state room and I do not regret paying the difference. The view from the balcony was beautiful. My husband and I would do this again! Again, I was very pleased with the staff and their desire to please.

Overall the quality of the food was good and the variety of restaurants was good. The conveience of dining times could not have been better.

What I liked most about the entertainment was that you had the option to choose family oriented.

ALways spoke to you when passing. The rooms were always neat and waiting for you when you returned. They made sure you had everthing you needed. The response was the same for every question, "you are my quest and how can I help?"

The ship size was very impressive. The ship was just beautiful, inside and out. Everything was always clean and orderly.

Only one word, great!!!
The Grand Gardens was wonderful, even with the down pour!
The beach was great and this was a lay out day!

Pros: You were treated as royalty by the staff.

Cons: The cost of the curise did not include soft drinks and they did not offer coke products.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!