Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Watch out for the hard sell in the Spa.

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

This was our first Alaskan cruise and first time on Norwegian.  We typically cruise with Royal Caribbean and Disney.  Staterooms, common areas, dining and service is pretty comparable, although Disney wins in the attention to detail in the service slot.  Great cruise overall, I had seen bad reviews regarding food however we did not have a bad meal, and Cagneys was great.  Only complaint regarding dining was that on days in port when people returned from excursions the restaurants filled up and we were turned away ( not specialty restaurants, just the regular ones).  I guess that is the downside to the freestyle dining, but that is still a small issue.  My only real complaint was the hard sell from the esthetician after a facial, I foolishly gave in and found after returning home that I was charged more than double the going cost  for the Elemis products purchased on the ship.  Very disappointed I that but it is a lesson learned.

Seattle, Washington
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Absolutely magnificent, best park of the cruise and never even left the ship!
Ketchikan, Alaska