No Rest/No Sleep

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

We made the mistake of booking a Guaranteed Ocean View, Category OX cabin, what we got was the bottom of the ship, all the way in front of the ship, with a small porthole.  The cabin itself was comfortable, but it was noisy at night when we wanted to sleep. I did all the complaining I could, to no avail, they just sent us a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries.  When I complained again, the person at the front desk said, "well we sent you a bottle of wine".  I looked at him anagrily and told him "what am I suppose to do get drunk so I can sleep, and walked away.  By the 3rd night I had it, and called at 2 AM but got no answer.  I called again at 3 AM and finally someone took my call.  They sent someone to the cabin and he agreed that it was noisy.  They offered us an inside cabin on the 9th deck which we declined because of claustophia isssues; that's why we book ocean view   I will never book Guarantee OV again.

The tour to Virgen Gorda was overbook, no space on the beach, no chair or umbrellas, stayed by the bus parking to wait for return trip to ship, bit waste of money.
Very few merchants would accept american money, nor credit cards. Non spoke english. Found only two merchants that would accept US dollars, but we didnpt want to buy there cakes and donuts, or toys.