Lesson learned

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

First of all, I should state that I always believed that I would not be a 'cruise' person.

However I decided to give a try based on the acts included in a Sixthman Blues theme cruise. I should listened to my instincts and not taken the chance because Norwegian and Sixthman did nothing to change my mind.

Positives , the music and acts were great. Artists were mostly friendly and put on great shows.

Negatives everything else, the weather was terrible which obviously not anyone's fault. The food was god awful, even at the 'premium' restaurants. I expected to pay for alcohol, but not to pay premium prices for watered down bottom of the line drinks. Every time I turned around was being annoyed to take s photo with a raggedy costumed parrot or pirate.

Norwegian staff was ok and seemed to do their best under conditions. Sixthman staff was a bunch of ( what seemed to be ) 18-20 year old college kids who were there to party, and if you were ignorant enough to ask them a question, would act as if you were annoying them.

I understand this was. Party cruise, however there was no control on drunk, annoying obnoxious guests who seemed to believe that their good time was much more important than were falling over or puking on other guests.

Norwegian made it easy to get to the ship, but when disembarking you were told you were on your own to get to the airport.

Lesson learned - never again

One of my favorite placed
Wasadvised to be VERY careful, can see why