Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great weekend!

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I really needed a break and wanted a cruise so that I could just relax and not make decisions about anything.  The Pearl was WONDERFUL!  The embarkation and disembarkation were seamless; the staff was courteous, helpful and accommodating, and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the spa services and the Haven and it rejuvenated me. My only regret was the huge single supplement that I paid for the weekend.  I love cruising and would more often if the single rates were lower.  Sometimes I can't get friends available at the same time that I can cruise and its difficult.  Still, it was a great weekend and I look forward to sailing the Pearl again in the fall.

LOVED IT! Especially the coffee maker in my cabin. I would make tea in the mornings and sit on the balcony watching the sun rise to start my day. Can't be beat!

The food in the buffet was great! You had multiple selections that pleased every palate. I really enjoyed the salad bar for lunch. I was trying not to gain too much weight and I knew I would pig out at dinner! :-)