Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The Best Cruise I have been on.

Sail Date: September 21, 2014

I have been on several cruises and different cruise lines, but on the Norwegian Pearl was the most relaxed cruise I have gone on. The times in the ports were the best and the excursions. I really loved seeing Glacier Bay was more than I ever imagined. It was like getting a free excursion. I was amazed when the ship was able to circle around twice so we could take photos..A dinning room worker would carry my tray and put the food on the tray I wanted to eat. He always carried my tray to where my family was sitting. Sometimes he had to follow me everywhere in the dinning room beause I couldn't find out where they were sitting. I like the shower in my cabin, because it had shower doors not a curtian that sticks to you when you shower.

It was easy to find your way around. All staff was very professional, but easy to talk to.
Food was always available and tasted good.
I thought we were getting a cabin with a couch bed, but we had a pull down bunk. It was a little unaccomidating for a 75 year old lady to climb up in every night.
Our State room Server was great. for State Room 11077
The entertainment was very good. I wish some of the programs were early in the evening.
Children's Programs We didn't have any children with us.
Some of dancing for guest was too nlate at night.
river raft trip a t Juneo was great and the White Pass train ride at Skagway was beautiful.
Seattle, Washington
We went Market Place and Seattle Space Needle
Juneau, Alaska
River Raft Trip was so fun and exciting.
Skagway, Alaska
White Pass train ride was fun for a all age people. Everthing was marked down at the stores so shopping was great.
Cruise Glacier Bay
it was beautiful and didn't cost extra to see.
Ketchikan, Alaska
We went shopping and the town was easy to get around.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
We rode on the Hop On Hop Off for the two days we were in Vancouver. We went to Granville Island and the Aquariume.

The Garden Cafe always was always easy to get your food.