The Best Cruise I have been on.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle To Vancouver)
Sail Date: September 21, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

I have been on several cruises and different cruise lines, but on the Norwegian Pearl was the most relaxed cruise I have gone on. The times in the ports were the best and the excursions. I really loved seeing Glacier Bay was more than I ever imagined. It was like getting a free excursion. I was amazed when the ship was able to circle around twice so we could take photos..A dinning room worker would carry my tray and put the food on the tray I wanted to eat. He always carried my tray to where my family was sitting. Sometimes he had to follow me everywhere in the dinning room beause I couldn't find out where they were sitting. I like the shower in my cabin, because it had shower doors not a curtian that sticks to you when you shower.

Food was always available and tasted good.

Some of dancing for guest was too nlate at night.

The entertainment was very good. I wish some of the programs were early in the evening.

We didn't have any children with us.

Our State room Server was great. for State Room 11077

It was easy to find your way around. All staff was very professional, but easy to talk to.

I thought we were getting a cabin with a couch bed, but we had a pull down bunk. It was a little unaccomidating for a 75 year old lady to climb up in every night.

The Garden Cafe always was always easy to get your food.

We went Market Place and Seattle Space Needle
River Raft Trip was so fun and exciting.
White Pass train ride was fun for a all age people. Everthing was marked down at the stores so shopping was great.
it was beautiful and didn't cost extra to see.
We went shopping and the town was easy to get around.
We rode on the Hop On Hop Off for the two days we were in Vancouver. We went to Granville Island and the Aquariume.