Alaskian Cruise on Norwegian Pearl 9/15/13 - 9/22/13

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 15, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
We had so much fun on the cruise. The staff was awesome and loved to sing and dance. By the end of the cruise we knew so many people on staff and they were so personable. The dancers, singers, entertainers, comedians and magicians were awesome. The food was great in the freestyle dinning rooms. I did however expect some crab since it was Alaskian cruise. We didn't get to eat in any of the pay restaurants because the prices were a little high. I was upset that we didn't get to go to one of the ports. But that was the weather's fault not the ships. I would recommend this cruise to anyone. In fact I am planning another cruise to Alaska so I can visit all ports again. I can not say enough about the staff. Pedro was an awsome cruise director. Please commend him from the Texas girls.

EXCELLENT

Excellent

Make sure you go to all the entertainments you can. They are great and fun to watch.

Loved the town and people
loved the town and people.

Ketchikan, Alaska Did not visit port

didn't get to go to theis port due to weather
people aren't friendly and prices are too high. stores close early and not much more to do in town at night and if you are not familar with area.