Great cruise if you are Gluten Free/BEYOND fantastic scenery

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
If you are gluten free, this is a great cruise. The staff was very willing to help with a gluten free diet, answering questions and asking the chef to talk to me about the ingredients in the food. the managers in the restuarants were also very helpful. I am very sensitive and was able to enjoy the food and NOT get sick. Norwegian has a chocolate buffet and there were even two gluten free desserts! I appreciated their attention to detail.
The scenery on this cruise is unbelievable! We spent most of our sailing days just sitting on the back of the ship enjoying the mountains, the shoreline, the icecaps. Excursions to the Mendenhall Glacier and the White Pass Railroad were fantastic. Cruising Glacier Bay was spectacular. We saw and heard a glacier calving.
Overall, it was a great experience!! We have cruised Royal Caribean and Princess and I did not experience the attention to my gluten free diest that I did on the Norwegian Pearl.

Great attention to gluten free diet with knowledgeable staff and chefs.

Enjoyed the nightly shows

cheerful, pleasant, helpful

The only public area that could have used more attention were the bathrooms. Otherwise the ship appeared spotless.

bathroom nice size... stateroom could have been slightly larger.

Chocolate buffet is really fun.... have someone in your party find a seat so you have somewhere to sit when you finally get your food.

Enjoyed hatchery (salmon were running) and Mandenhall Glacier
Loved the railroad! Easy shopping
Totems were interesting. Shopping was easy.