Okay Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
have been on many cruises and this by far was the most unusual with regard to the staff and service. Overall, the staff lacked personality. Most were very robotic and at times had attitude. When seated for meals at the Palace Resturant, I was really amazed of the attitude by staff when I asked to be seated next to the window. The response I received mutiple times was rolling eyes and attitude. Their body language and facial expressions was full of attitude. The service at the Palance resturant was really slowa nd the hostess was also rude. They had people waiting eventhough there empty tables all around. I did not understand that concept. Another time, while paying for the bingo game, my mother asked for the breakdown of the prices and the staff member responded the annouoncment was just made over the loud speaker. The short haired young blonde lady was not nice at all. She appeared like she just did not want to be there. The staff overall was rude. One morning at the Palace resturant we did have a very nice waiter. He was full of smiles and striving to please us. Also, the lady at the perfume store was very nice. The food was just okay. I do not know what changed at NCL whether it was managment or training team but whatever it is they need to go back to the way it was.

Zip Lining was the Bomb !
Too short Had to be on boat by 2:30. Only had time to shop a little.
Cave Tubing and Zip Lining Lots of Fun!
Rode the Waverunners. Lots of Fun !

Pros: Location of Stateroom

Cons: Service

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.