Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a fabulous cruise

Sail Date: December 22, 2006

This is one of the best cruises by far that I have been on. From the moment we boarded the ship, we were met and greeted like royalty. The staff could not do enough for us, always went that extra mile to see that we got what we wanted even if we didnt see it on the menu, or if we had any questions about our shore excursions.

Pros: The Freestyle dining

Cons: Some of the restaurants, were booked up that we had to eat late in the evening

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

I love the layout the decor, the colors, the ship was so beautiful, everything was spick and span,clean, and access to everything and easy to get to. This is the first time I have been on a ship that I actually knew my way around the ship without asking anyone's help. Very easy to locate and by the elevators, it had where everything was, so you felt comfortable where u were going.
Food was excellent, and We loved that there was so much variety freestyle dinner options, if we wanted to dress up or dress down, that was awesome.
Only thing was for some of the restaurants we wanted to get into we had to have a late reservation and we called very early in the morning so we could have a decent time. But that was the only drawback, I had on that.
We had an inside cabin, and we loved it. we had ample room with 3 people in it. We had a great location and everything was met to our needs.
The staff, went the extra mile to help us if we needed anything, very friendly, and yes they did go above and beyond to get what we wanted and we were grateful to them for all their help
We loved the cruise director.....and we loved the Second city Comedy . There was always something to do.....never to get bored with.....loved playing bingo, laying by the pool, or goin back to the hits from the 60's, 70's, had a blast on the dance floor
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My favorite. Going to Magen's Bay what a beautiful sight, and not a cloud in the sky.....the water as blue as the sky. what more can u ask for, the day flew by and from there goin shopping....what a wonderful day to spend the day
Don't Miss: Everything on St Thomas is a "don't miss" activity. I could spend more then 1 day there
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
We went on a tour and to the beach. It was ok....When it was time to leave, we didnt stay to shop, we went back on the ship.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
What a wonderful time. I'm just sorry I didnt leave earlier so I could have spent a longer day on Great Stirrup Cay. By the time I got there all the hammocks were taken, and the beach was very crowded, but still had a good time all in all. Did plenty of shopping.
Don't Miss: Get there early!