Food was horrible and cold all the time ,same food for 7 days, no help with Handicap wheelchair off ship

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Jewel

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 13, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 10651

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

We had a terrible experience with the food on the ship it was cold all the time and when asked to please bring food hot personnel were rude . They had the same exact food for 7 days  changed the menu but same food  especially mostly was Indian spicy food.  Also getting off the ship for Handicap wheelchair accessibility no one there to help my mother get off the ship so was not able to go for excursions.  There was a personnel Mr. Luis Ramos gust services that was rude towards me on the ship which I will report to Norwegian corporate offices.He almost made us loose our short excursions.  I will never recommend this ship to anyone.

Sincerely, Ms. Aleman

Ship experiences

Horrible food was always cold in all dinning areas and same food for 7 days. Especially it was Indian spicy food in one of the dinning areas all the time. We all got sick with stomach problems.

Need more fun activities and shows.

Need more shows the entertainment for younger people too. Not much to do on ship was boring .

Cabin Stewart Marck was great!!! But Mr. Luis Ramos - Guest Services on the ship was rude to me because of my pet. Then i had to report him to his supervisor. Also we bought an excursions and he directed us the wrong way and we almost lost the group and made it difficult for us to find the group with my Handicap mother. He was terrible also in organizing the excursion for the handicapped.

Ship needs upgrades on the carpet in the cabins and chairs /seats around the ship.

Our cabin was great and (Marck) was very nice and polite always greeting us . He made our trip tolerable. Need to upgrade the carpets in the cabins.

Ship tip

Horrible food always cold and same food for 7 days got sick. No help for Handicap passengers to get on and off the ship. Some personnel was rude and impolite. Would not recommend this ship.

Ports of call

Seattle, Washington

Ketchikan, Alaska

Juneau, Alaska

Could not get help off the ship for my Handicap mother.

Skagway, Alaska