Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 9 days ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My favorite part of the cruise was having all my day to day needs taken care of for me.  The entertainment, food, beverages and people were all a pleasant part of the cruise.  The daily view of the sea kept all things in perspective.  The cleanliness of the ship along with the professionalism of the entire crew was priceless.  I was not ready to part with this trip.  I highly recommend this cruise for singles,couples, families or even weddings. Our room was impeccable at all times.

Our cabin was visually pretty, intimate and daily kept very clean. We all loved the daily itineraries and personal care from our assigned room staf
As a first time cruiser my experience with Embarkation and Disembarkation was smoother than I'd imagined.
When we had an excursion in Cabo San Lucas we went to the beach and had a perfect view of the perfectly designed Jewel. The Jewel was perfectly cleaned daily.
All ship excursions packages will be your best bet.
Loved the game room, library, watching the soccer games, shuffleboard, swimming, jacuzzi and dancing by the pool.
We were traveling with another party who has an eleven year old. The programs along with a plethora of other children on the ship kept him fully engaged and happy.
There was something for everyone with so many venues to enjoy the varied entertainment.
Ry who took care of room 8027 for us was a Jewel with no pun intended.
Food and Dining The daily feast of food was excellent! I loved the guitar player and the washy, washy lady who met us daily at the Garden Cafe' who were responsible for spraying sanitizer in the guest hands before they eating.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Please don't forget your passports or any recommended identification to board the ship. Also, be respectful of the assigned time that the ship allocates for your parties arrival.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We took a local city bus into town then walked the streets, bartered with street vendors and returned to the ship. The ocean was beautiful!
Mazatlan, Mexico
We took a bus tour into Mazatlan to watch the cliff divers and bartered with street vendors.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The best of the best yachts and catamarans were parked at their shore once we disembarked. The water taxi to the beach is perfect and we were able to pay $2.00 per person. It was fun to be on the beach and look at the Jewel Cruise Ship while having a beer.

Keep yourself open for a great time, and I highly recommend purchasing or accepting any promotion of their beverage packages.