Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

SERVICE SUBLIME

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I can't say enough good things about the service staff on board the Norwegian Jewel. In the dining room to to the room steward and all the activities the professional and courteous men and women were exceptional! After returning back home I'm a little confused about an additional $269.00 charge to my account, I hope it's just a mistake in the accounting process and will be deleted . I paid all my room and services and have the receipt to verify.

1 Comment