Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

worst cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Cabin: 8742

There are so many things that went wrong with this trip. Starting with the ship online it shows you a great cruise ship brand new pitbulls is on the commercial and gets you pumped for the ride. Then the ship I got was old gross and rusty my room smelled like an out house. I smelt gas the whole way back. And I payed for a balcony room which the balcony wasn't even clean I felt like I was staying at a motel 6. Very low rate. Then there are not enough activities to do on the ship. The lame games and shows were pathetic only one show was worth it. It was something of cirque show. Food was horrible. Nothing to get excited about don't pay extra for the specialty restaurants. The ship was just old and boring to  me and we were celebrating my 29th bday. I loved every minute of docking and visiting the beaches. The crew on the boat were all so nice and very attentive. Can't complain about the crew. I'm so disappointed and let down I wish I would of done something else.. I always try to make the best out of the situation and I did but on the way back 2 days on the ship with nothing to do and 11 foot wakes making me nauseas I couldn't wait to come home.. I have been on other ships RC I loved it. Norwegian cruise was horrible I don't recommend it to anybody. People with kids the pools are lame and not enough slides or enough things For children to do.

Don't pay extra not worth the money. This ship is horrible

Don't sail with them. Do something else.