Do you get what you pay for?

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Entertainment was very good. Cruises are geared for people that drink. But having an all you can drink package may not be the best. I saw many people use this pass to get drinks for their friends. I would prefer charging everyone an extra $30 to $40 bucks per person and have fountain soft drinks all day. I don't drink coffee, but it is included in the price. It is too inconvenient to have to go to the bartender to get a soft drink. Should have one or two American ESPN stations. Not everyone likes soccer. Buffet was average. On many days it looked like leftovers from the previous day. Sandwich bar only served potato chips one out of the 7 days. This was my 5th cruise. Probably my last unless the soft drink situation changes. Based on that criteria, it was my last. This is not going to change.

Same size as inside staterooms except for balcony, but less room because of the design.