Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

My Trip

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

I would say that the trip was average at best. This was my second cruise with Norwegian I took this same trip 10 years ago and I remembered it being better.

My biggest complaint would be the general attitude of most of the bar tenders and restaurant staff.I never got the warm, fun, friendly, feeling from the majority of the crew on this ship.

I remember the food being much better my first time on Norwegian.  That was 10 years ago though.

My wife and I still made the best of our honeymoon but our next cruise will most likely be with a different cruise line

Entertainment They had a lot to do on the boat and we tried to take advantage of all of the activities
For the most part I felt I had to really try to get a smile out of the bartenders and wait staff. The wait staff didn't seem happy to be there.
Food was just OK. I remembered it being a lot better on my previous trip.

1 Comment