Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

not what I expected

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

We had a beautiful balcony room but the carpet was faded and dirty. Our sliding glass door was filthy. The plexiglas that goes around the ship was really bad too. Could hardly see through it. We had the ultimate beverage package, which was nice. Just get a drink any time you wanted. The food throughout the ship was lacking I thought. We bought a shore excursion in Puerta Vallarta. It was "Las Calitas Hideway". By the price we paid, I thought it would be over the top buy we were disappointed . It seemed really contrived I read all the great reviews for this excursion. Sorry didn't agree. I won't sail with Norwegian again. Ship was kind of tired and warn out. Also, some of servers at the bar seemed like they didn't want to be there. Grumpy and not very nice.

carpet was faded and dirty. Sliding glass door and plexiglas were really filthy. The bathroom area was smelly. We did love the balcony room though. It was nice sitting out looking at the sights.