First, but Not Last,

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I have cruised on several lines before.  This was my first Norwegian cruise.  I was completely impressed.  Every facet of the trip was positive.  I really enjoyed the freestyle dining.  It added to my enjoyment of the trip.  I will gladly choose Norwegian in the future.

I just loved the freestyle dining. In each place, the food was superb. I was able to fit my dining venue to my mood.

I have never seen so many offerings in any given day.

The final show was disappointing.
It did not appeal to me.
It was too loud and many of the singers were screaming, not singing.

did not apply

The staff was a delight.

Everyone was friendly, helpful and made my trip memorable.

The theater had uncomfortable seating. It was cramped. You could not easilt order a drink-no place to put it... no way to get it from server if you were in middle of row.

I especially liked the bathroom.
It was spacious.