they were more adult oriented than my last.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite
So many more dining choices,was not pretty well made to dress formally. Much more relaxed. Wish they had more singles activities though . also thought concierge/ stateroom attendents were expected to care for me and my space much more then last cruise I was on.

so many more choices and great quality

could have had more singles activities

didn't participate much but seemed great

say OK but don't really know

Arnold yen my stateroom attendant/concierge

were just cared for a lil better

Very nice room and was so well kept. Even loved the layout being design.

Don't go as a single looking to hookup.

very nice port and I say this being a merchant mariner myself. exelent boarding facilities also for ship potable hookups very convenient shore personal and TSA staff do in awesome job.
ATVs through the jungle also guide was very informative on Mayan history and such oh can't forget MUDDY lol
I say OK but did not go ashore for tropical storm Anna was making landfall that day and I had planned to zip line 30 to 50 mph winds so did not go.
Trujillo was so awesome friendly people so beautiful and I went horse backing down beach and in jungle.