Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

they were more adult oriented than my last.

Sail Date: October 25, 2014

Room Type: Suite

So many more dining choices,was not pretty well made to dress formally. Much more relaxed. Wish they had more singles activities though . also thought concierge/ stateroom attendents were expected to care for me and my space much more then last cruise I was on.
were just cared for a lil better
so many more choices and great quality
Arnold yen my stateroom attendant/concierge
didn't participate much but seemed great
say OK but don't really know
could have had more singles activities
the fact that they went to Trujillo was so awesome. and worked well with me when I anted to change excursions last minute even
Very nice room and was so well kept. Even loved the layout being design.
Houston, Texas
very nice port and I say this being a merchant mariner myself. exelent boarding facilities also for ship potable hookups very convenient shore personal and TSA staff do in awesome job.
ATVs through the jungle also guide was very informative on Mayan history and such oh can't forget MUDDY lol
Belize City, Belize
I say OK but did not go ashore for tropical storm Anna was making landfall that day and I had planned to zip line 30 to 50 mph winds so did not go.
Trujillo, Honduras
Trujillo was so awesome friendly people so beautiful and I went horse backing down beach and in jungle.

Don't go as a single looking to hookup.