This was a great cruise,

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

16 Night Panama Canal Eastbound (Los Angeles To Houston)
Sail Date: September 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite

The cabins were very comfortable and roomy, I've been on other cruises and this is the first time with Norwegian, in comparison it was easier to get off and on the Norwegian ship, others we would wait in line for ever.  There was of course plenty of food and we never had a problem finding any good places to sit.  The crew were great, the entertainment was fabulous and all of the staff regardless of what job they were doing, or where they were located. always looked happy and smiled a lot.  I dreaded a 16 day cruise as this is the longest one we've ever done, but Norwegian made us feel as though it wasn't that long.  I loved the Panama Canal and the DVD the ship made of us traveling down the Canal, A great keepsake.  They went the extra mile on everything and I would definitely use them again in the future.

We never went to the dining room at the same time and we were always accomodated.

N/A

wished they had a laundry service that the public could use, I'm picky and don't like sending them away to be washed elsewhere.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Did not visit port

WE DIDN'T STOP HERE BECAUSE OF HURRICANE, WENT TO MAJILAN INSTEAD
RAINED REALLY BAD, NOT ENJOYABLE
WENT ON A HOME WEAVING TOUR
MAYAN RUINS WERE GOOD, CHOCKOLATE FACTORY POOR
WENT INTO THE JUNGLE WALKED ACROSS BRIDGES A LOT OF WALKING
I got up early to head to level 8 to get a better view of the lochs and it was too busy, in the end we watched it from the luxery of our balcony that was better. Really amazing
Got sick of people coming up to me to buy their stuff, beads, shirts, etc., they were annoying.

Houston, Texas Did not visit port