Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

This was a great cruise,

Sail Date: September 25, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The cabins were very comfortable and roomy, I've been on other cruises and this is the first time with Norwegian, in comparison it was easier to get off and on the Norwegian ship, others we would wait in line for ever.  There was of course plenty of food and we never had a problem finding any good places to sit.  The crew were great, the entertainment was fabulous and all of the staff regardless of what job they were doing, or where they were located. always looked happy and smiled a lot.  I dreaded a 16 day cruise as this is the longest one we've ever done, but Norwegian made us feel as though it wasn't that long.  I loved the Panama Canal and the DVD the ship made of us traveling down the Canal, A great keepsake.  They went the extra mile on everything and I would definitely use them again in the future.

wished they had a laundry service that the public could use, I'm picky and don't like sending them away to be washed elsewhere.
We never went to the dining room at the same time and we were always accomodated.
Children's Programs N/A
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California N/A
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico WE DIDN'T STOP HERE BECAUSE OF HURRICANE, WENT TO MAJILAN INSTEAD
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
RAINED REALLY BAD, NOT ENJOYABLE
Huatulco, Mexico
WENT ON A HOME WEAVING TOUR
Puerto Chiapas (Tapachula), Mexico MAYAN RUINS WERE GOOD, CHOCKOLATE FACTORY POOR
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
WENT INTO THE JUNGLE WALKED ACROSS BRIDGES A LOT OF WALKING
Panama Canal Transit
I got up early to head to level 8 to get a better view of the lochs and it was too busy, in the end we watched it from the luxery of our balcony that was better. Really amazing
Cartagena, Colombia
Got sick of people coming up to me to buy their stuff, beads, shirts, etc., they were annoying.
Houston, Texas N/A