Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Freestyle is the Best

Sail Date: July 13, 2013

We love freestyle cruising because everything is on your schedule (whatever that may be). Norwegian Cruiseline looks after every detail of your cruise. Be involved with activities as much as you want or just relax on the back deck and watch for whales. One evening I found a small metal filing beside my dessert. I immediately took it to the dessert steward. They were so kind and grateful that I brought it to their attention. They sent chocolate covered strawberries to our stateroom as a "thank you". They also gave us a fun cocktail reception because we had sailed with them before. I have sailed with Holland America and Royal Carribean. They are both good but Norwegian is our style.

Cruise Photos