Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Norwegian Jewel: A GEM OF A CRUISE!

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The Norwegian Jewel was our first cruise experience and what an amazing time we had! The food was excellent, especially the "Cooking Light" options, and served with all the flair and professionalism of Free Style Dining. The ship was clean and kept immaculate! The rooms were beautifully furnished. The Caribbean Cruise far surpassed our expectations! We will definitely sail again on NCL! A special thanks to for allowing me to select the perfect stateroom! We look forward to our next cruise with eagerness!

Pros: Free style dining & Professional Staff/Stewards& QUIET ACCOMMODATIONS!

Cons: The cruise was too short! The Airline lost my husband's luggage!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
THE BACARDI RUM TOUR! coupled with a city/forts tour.
Don't Miss: Bacardi Rum Tour
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Great family day of beach fun & snorkeling! A perfect way to end the cruise! We almost missed lunch because we didn't know what time it was being served. Better information about lunch service is needed.
Don't Miss: Taking the launch to the private island for the day.
St. John's, Antigua
Walking through the town was a bit like being in a "third-world" town. The town had very few sidewalks so you had to literally walk in the streets, which were crowded and not clean. Hygiene was definitely not a local concept.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
THE BACARDI RUM TOUR! coupled with a city/forts tour.
Don't Miss: Bacardi Rum Tour
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping was OK but not what I expected. I didn't really have time to get anywhere but the dock shops. I would liked to have had more time at this port and skipped Antigua.
St. John's, Antigua
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Don't Miss: Taking the launch to the private island for the day.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas