The Norwegian Jewel: A GEM OF A CRUISE!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Cabin Type: Suite
The Norwegian Jewel was our first cruise experience and what an amazing time we had! The food was excellent, especially the "Cooking Light" options, and served with all the flair and professionalism of Free Style Dining. The ship was clean and kept immaculate! The rooms were beautifully furnished. The Caribbean Cruise far surpassed our expectations! We will definitely sail again on NCL! A special thanks to for allowing me to select the perfect stateroom! We look forward to our next cruise with eagerness!
Walking through the town was a bit like being in a "third-world" town. The town had very few sidewalks so you had to literally walk in the streets, which were crowded and not clean. Hygiene was definitely not a local concept.
Shopping was OK but not what I expected. I didn't really have time to get anywhere but the dock shops. I would liked to have had more time at this port and skipped Antigua.
Great family day of beach fun & snorkeling! A perfect way to end the cruise! We almost missed lunch because we didn't know what time it was being served. Better information about lunch service is needed.
Don't Miss: Taking the launch to the private island for the day.
THE BACARDI RUM TOUR! coupled with a city/forts tour.
Don't Miss: Bacardi Rum Tour
Don't Miss: Taking the launch to the private island for the day.
THE BACARDI RUM TOUR! coupled with a city/forts tour.
Don't Miss: Bacardi Rum Tour

Pros: Free style dining & Professional Staff/Stewards& QUIET ACCOMMODATIONS!

Cons: The cruise was too short! The Airline lost my husband's luggage!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!