Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

An excellent cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

The Norweigan Jewel is only One (1) Year Old. It is very large and elegantly decorated. It is well maintained on a daily basis. All staff members are friendly, courteous and helpful. The service was excellent. I would love to take the same cruise again because there is so many places to see at every port.
I would recommend this cruise and Norwegian Cruise Line to family and friends. Ten days would have been perfect for me.

Pros: Service, staff, and ports

Cons: Trip to airport.