The Norwegian Jewel is a great new ship

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
This ship had very modern updates. I was very nice that you could see wait times for all resteruants. I was very impressed with this cruse and my wife really enjoyed the trip.

The food was great, It was reaaly nice not to be forced to eat at specified times

We hit Bingo our first day at sea. Many fun activities for all.

The staff was exceptial, the really went out of thier way to accomminate you, very pleased with them all.

Ship was huge, very nicely decorated

The staterooms were very nice, only negative was the toilet area was very tight.
Lots of hills, not recomennded for walking disabilities. Beware of cabs. Requested ride to Del Sol store and was abandoned at a Walgreens.
Extreamly pretty location with many sites to visit. I would love to return there.
Another great site to visit. Grate for shopping.
Due to weather conditions I declined to go to this port, My wife really enjoyed the beach there
Another great site to visit. Grate for shopping.

Pros: The staff was excelent

Cons: Bathrooms were very small

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!