Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Norwegian Jewel is a great new ship

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

This ship had very modern updates. I was very nice that you could see wait times for all resteruants. I was very impressed with this cruse and my wife really enjoyed the trip.

Pros: The staff was excelent

Cons: Bathrooms were very small

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The staterooms were very nice, only negative was the toilet area was very tight.
We hit Bingo our first day at sea. Many fun activities for all.
Ship was huge, very nicely decorated
The food was great, It was reaaly nice not to be forced to eat at specified times
The staff was exceptial, the really went out of thier way to accomminate you, very pleased with them all.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Another great site to visit. Grate for shopping.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Due to weather conditions I declined to go to this port, My wife really enjoyed the beach there
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Lots of hills, not recomennded for walking disabilities. Beware of cabs. Requested ride to Del Sol store and was abandoned at a Walgreens.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
St. John's, Antigua
Extreamly pretty location with many sites to visit. I would love to return there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Another great site to visit. Grate for shopping.
St. John's, Antigua