Good food, employees, entertainment. poor ports.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 19, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

The nightly shows were better than I have seen on other ships. they were great for adults and even my kids were mesmerized! The ports of call were not as nice as eastern Caribbean islands I have visited. I will never go on another cruise with tendering, as I would just skip the poor operation. twice we we were tendered rather than the one time they notified us about and to make it more confusing each time they tendered they handled the entire operation differently. the first time it didn't matter if you waited inline for 2 hours early, you left at the same time as someone who just showed up. the second time we showed up at the advertised time and weren't scheduled to leave for HOURS!! I missed the unique food options that I could choose on the Carnival cruises. There were not many activities to do with children lest you place them in the daycare.

seemed like a standard small cheap room. pullout bed from the wall and one pulls out from under the splitable queen.